sumate a la comunidad blusera!!

sumate a la comunidad blusera!!
sumate a la comunidad blusera!!

Funky Black Town Radio

    miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

    Fats Domino - Live From Austin, Tx - Fats Domino - 2006 DVDRIP




    Fats Domino live on stage in Austin, Texas October 1986
    originally filmed for the Austin City Limits TV show.

    The songs:
    I'm Walkin' / My Blue Heaven / Blue Monday / I'm Ready / My Girl Josephine / I Want To Walk You Home / I'm In Love Again / Let The Four Winds Blow / Poor Me / Walkin' To New Orleans / Shake, Rattle And Roll / Ain't That A Shame / I Hear You Knockin' / Blueberry Hill / Your Cheatin' Heart / Three Nights A Week / All By Myself.

    DVDRIP 1 LINK

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...