sumate a la comunidad blusera!!

sumate a la comunidad blusera!!
sumate a la comunidad blusera!!

Funky Black Town Radio

    miércoles, 9 de julio de 2014

    Peter Frampton Recorded Live at Capitol Theatre (Passaic, NJ) 2/14/1976 - DVDRIP


    Peter Frampton 
    Recorded Live: 2/14/1976 Capitol Theatre (Passaic, NJ)

    Setlist: 
     All I Want To Be (Is By Your Side)
     Just This Time Of Year 
     Penny For Your Thoughts / One More Time 
     Baby, I Love Your Way
     Sail Away 
     Something's Happening 
     Doobie Wah 
     Lines On My Face 
     I Wanna Go To The Sun 
     Show Me The Way 
     (I'll Give You) Money 
     It's A Plain Shame 
     Do You Feel Like We Do

    Duración: 89 Min
    DVDRIP 1 LINK

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...